Thursday, 29 January 2015

Question 5

How did you attract/address your audience?

My magazine contained something called 'Past Box' which was an idea i had come up with. It showed an artist's song lyrics before it was edited and produced into the official song. I decided to include this in my magazine so it would stand out and attract the reader to read more in the magazine. This also allows the reader to know more about their favourite artist's and previous ideas they had before they came up with the final piece. I provided information which would attract both genders. I kept my colour scheme simple so it would look professional, so on, i used a vibrant pink for my masthead and certain coverlines to attract the audience and catch their eye. I included questions in my magazine which a fan may have asked and also included advice and compliments for the artist.

I received audience feedback for my magazine, i found it very helpful as it allowed me to make changes and improve on my housestyle particularly. Most of my feedback was positive, mostly about the fonts and colour scheme. I had to include more information in my magazine as it was a monthly but came across as a weekly as it contained very few pages. The feedback was very useful as it allowed me to improve and make a better magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment