Thursday, 29 January 2015

Question 6

What have you learnt about the technologies from the process of constructing this product?

During the process of creating this product, I used many technologies such as Indesign, Blogger ,In-Design, Time Toast, Photoshop and the photography studio. I also used microsoft word for drafts and powerpoint to create my pitch for my magazine. In the beginning i used simple technologies such as my iphone. When it got to about a couple weeks into the process, i used a DLSR camera which allowed my photos to come out more clear. I used photoshop to make my images more professional and 'sharp'. Indesign is used in the industry which is why i used it to create my magazine. It allows you to create collumns which are identical and straight as it contains grids and rulers. I used indesign to create my contents page. I used Blogger to blog everything i had completed within the lesson, to basically show my progress and receive feedback. Illustrator allows you to create unique mastheads. The photography studio allows you to get a variety of professional photos in both colour and monochrome. It also allows you to use resources such as black and white backdrops and silver and gold reflectors to create a soft glow. The DSLR camera allows you to take professional images with no blurriness.

No comments:

Post a Comment